Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here is a War Eagle Peek

 Here is a look at just a few things that have been keeping me busy.  All of these items and a ton of others will be heading to War Eagle Fall Show.  I just need to get busy making some feather branches.  I have many original designs, several ooak pieces, several pieces made from our favorite designers, and even a few published items (oops letting the cat out of the bag).  My lips are sealed...except for the squealing.

I know blogger is having some trouble and you may not be able to follow my blog at the moment.  You can friend me on facebook until the problem is fixed here.  ALSO  if you plan on visiting War Eagle, sign up for my newsletter... it will worth your time, as in, I will be offering a coupon.  Trust me, I wont spam you, I barely have time to write this :)   

Also, be looking for a fall look taking over the blog..  The Handmade Art Fair is having an Autumn open house August 31.  I will be giving away a cornhusk angel, maybe some ornaments, and who knows what might show up between now and then.

I love HALLOWEEN, so I am building my spooky music playlist and gathering spider webs.  Get ready for some conjuring and good times.

After October, I will be scaling back a bit.   I will only be offering two pieces a month for sale.  I am going to use this time to develop my line of kinfolk in the "Jewel's Porch" collection.   I am going to start working on my lantern patterns and I hope to venture into more full size figures.  I am not pulling my irons out of the fire, I am just putting them into more defined fires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment