Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's been a while, Betsy.

When I started this blog, I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those lack-lustre bloggers.   Well, reality has a way of getting in the way.  Apparently May 13th is a magical deadline date in the cosmos... Whew.. made them all, let just see if they pan out.  I am hoping to finish several new pieces next week.. PLUS

I am hosting a pioneer craft day at Watson Primary Mrs. Sloan's Class next Friday.   We will be discussing period crafts and lifestyle.  Just take a look at my coffee table and you will see one of the reasons I have been neglecting my blog... that's right 24 corn husk torsos.  One of the class projects.  But since there is a limited time frame in which to work, I went ahead and started them so we would have more time to decorate them :)  Fun. 

Hopefully i will be posting new work on the blog and etsy soon

No comments:

Post a Comment