Monday, March 7, 2011

Hard at work

When some things in life don't work out, it allows us the time, ambition, motivation and grit to try something else.   It allows us to define our own identities.  For the first time in a long time, I have a goal and a drive and a true sense of what I want and who I want to be.  Sometimes the people who try to hold us down give us the greatest boosts.  I am completely focused on this coming year.  We have a few shows booked, and I am working on putting my stuff out there publicly.  We are defining our image and finding our voices.   This is a great time and I am having a blast.   I will be posting as many projects as I can as fast as I can... They will more than likely be from my iphone as my wonderful husband is the photographer, but I can't get him out of his workshop (formerly my car's house) long enough to snap any of his great looking professional photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment