Monday, March 14, 2011

zombies and snowman and lawn work, oh my

This weekend was hectic.  Time changes, oil changes, lawn work (much overdue) and then the fun.   This is a special potion I created in honor of my sister.   This poor girl keeps having traumas, but keeps coming right back… but I figured she could use a little extra help. I got the label at  Halloween 365.

Phil also turned this weekend…after building me a great new basket shelf… He informed me he had to drill like 130 holes or something.  That means I owe him one.  This is his wooden snowman and it appears that it has stolen a scarf from my basket…  I think it turned out great. 

2 comments:

  1. Am amazed at your creativity!!

    Great work... the both of you!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Can't wait to post some of our tin items Robert taught us to make. I am already collecting antique tools. I love hand crank machines :)

    ReplyDelete